Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prophetic Times!

Israel, the Middle East, and the Coming of Messiah

'Hamas using psychological warfare'


PM: No plan to strike Syria God may soon strike! "
The oracle concerning Damascus. "Behold, Damascus is about to be removed from being a city And will become a fallen ruin." Isaiah 17:1


Is there a de facto east Jerusalem construction freeze?



Anti-Semitism in America

National Security Adviser Apologizes for Joke About Jewish Merchant


Caution: Growing Threat to Jews on California Campuses


Are You Ready?

It can't be long until Jesus Christ returns for His church. Are you ready? So many are walking under their own direction today rather than heed the scriptures. My friend, eternity is a long, long time to be wrong about salvation. Many will suffer in eternity forever just knowing they had a chance at life in Christ but refused to accept Him as savior. there is not much time left and the signs show major prophetic events on the horizon. If you do not know Jesus as savior please pray,
    "God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment