Sunday, September 18, 2011

WARNING! Where Do You Stand?

Warning:  Nations around the world, BEWARE!!!  The fate of millions is at stake!
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joel 3:2

WARNING!  This will not be like a normal post.  I need to follow His directions!

This week may be one of the most important weeks in prophetic history.  The nations of the world are going to gather themselves together to come to a decision about the fate of Israel.  Do they not realize that this is the very thing that God says He will allow to happen near the end of days?  Whole nations will soon vote for God or against Him.  God?  What vote?  When a nation votes against the people of the covenant, the Israelis, they have made a choice to side against God.  God has a word for you--He is about to withdraw His ambassadors, the church, and give a general call to arms!  You are treading on thin ice and making a decision that will bring Hell to earth!  

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.  Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
Joel 3:9-11



WARNING!  Are you prepared for what is ahead?  Nations are making a choice to steal the Land of Israel from God.  Can a man rob God?  How many noticed the treaty between Israel and Greece this week?  Prophesy!!!  Israel, Greece Invoke Mutual Defense Pact
The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:  Joel 3:7

WARNING!  The Lord is arraying for battle.  His earthquakes are ready.  His storms will appear.  His fearful signs in the heavens are already near.  Turn!  Turn!  It may be that you will be hid in the day of His wrath!  Truly--the Day of the Lord is near--even at the door!  Accept Jesus today and make your own peace treaty with the King!  Hurry!   He is 
Soon2Come!



Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm2

Multitudes, Multitudes in the Valley of Decision!

2 comments:

  1. Yes John,
    We're living in very dangerous times. The power to change things He has left with the church.
    The church through sincere prayer and repentance can stop these things from happening and delay judgement if she had the will and believed in the power that God has given to her.
    Even Israel is fighting against herself and begging for her own judgement with gays marching proudly down the streets of the Holy City, Jerusalem without shame, provoking the fury of an angry God.
    People all over the world don't have a clue and must not believe that God is real, even people that live their lives in the Holy land.
    God will do what He will do in His own time and no one can force His hand.But we the church have been given power to pray and plead for our own countries that we may live peaceable lives according to His word.
    So I'm praying that Obama will not side against Israel.God is able to change Obamas mind any time he wants to.Mr Obama is not in control, we have more power than he does, and Our Father will have the last word.
    All we can do now are those things that God has put into our hands. Prayer etc and sharing the truth with others so that they will wake up too and begin to pray.
    It can go either way.Obama can fear losing the Jewish vote or he can figure he has already lost them and defy them and do what he wants. The warnings are all there for him to read, especially the current election.And I'm sure that the Lord is dealing with his heart and has sent many people to warn him, just like Pilate was warned by his wife.
    God bless you John, and thanks for the prayers for my husband, it means alot to me.
    Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Notter Jr.

    You will never know how much your love in Christ has affected me.There is nothing I cherish more then the prayers of God's people, thank you SO much.Just to know that others are helping me in this battle is a true comfort from God and means everything to me.I have been battling for my husband for years.A few years ago he had a heart attack at work. They wanted to call an ambulance for him but he said that he just felt so strongly that he should go home and let "Gerie pray for me" He drove home in the midst of a heart attack and can't remember anything about the drive home, but I know that angels were driving that car for him.That morning I received a frantic call from his boss to have an ambulance ready at my house because my husband was having a heart attack and refused to go to the hospital from there, but for some reason wanted to go home first.When he finally got home I wasn't prepared for what I saw.Through tears,I laid my hands on him and prayed that God in his mercy would give him another chance and extend his life. He has. Its been a few years now and the Lord has been working and slowly drawing him closer to the truth, but I can see that the devil never stops, so there is no rest and it is a never ending battle for my husband and my children. It isn't easy, but then you come along with your big heart and your helping prayers and loving attitude and I feel strengthened and refreshed because of your love.Thank you, John Notter Jr from the bottom of my heart.
    In His Love,
    Gerie

    ReplyDelete